Are you a practicing Business Analyst in the UK looking to future-proof your career with IIBA CCBA™ or CBAP® accreditation?
Are you in search of an Economical, Comprehensive and IIBA® Endorsed course to help you pass the exam?
TheBACoach Academy and Metadata Training will be conducting a CBAP / CCBA Prep Boot Camp in London. This interactive course will provide you with best in class learning material, question bank, exam simulation and support.
In three days, from only £995 (£945 for IIBA members)+ VAT you can achieve:
- 23 Professional Development Hours (PD hours), enough to apply for the CBAP or CCBA exam
- A detailed knowledge of the IIBA Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) framework, to help you pass the CBAP / CCBA exam
- Knowledge, hints and tips on how to apply for and pass the CBAP exam
- Well-rounded learning experience as the course will be taught by two instructors
- Conducted at London Hyde Park Hotel (Very central location, 5 minutes from Queensway tube just north of Hyde Park)
Combined with best-in-class training material and resources, this course is a fantastic value, and offers you everything you need to go on and take the CBAP or CCBA exam.
You will also receive 90 days access to an e-learning environment after the course, to help you revise, and access to 5 x one hour Q&A calls with a CBAP qualified trainer after the boot camp.
Benefits of the Course
The CBAP/CCBA Exam Prep Boot Camp is designed to be interactive, intensive yet fun. Alongside learning the BABOK framework, you will learn practical and useful study techniques that will allow you to revise for the CBAP exam alongside a fulltime job.
The course will be led by a practicing business analyst, who will share memorisation and exam technique tips which will allow you to approach the exam with confidence
- Conducted by David Harris a high experienced and CBAP / ISEB certified business analyst and Mike Goodland, founder of Metadata training a veteran business analyst, consultant, trainer, author and university lecturer.
- Assistance with CBAP/CCBA Application and detailed video lessons to fill out the application in simple steps.
- Assistance with CBAP/CCBA Application will be provided for all the attendees.
- Each session you’ll get Condensed Lesson Slides (CLS) that will help you understand the key concepts of each chapter of the BABOK®.
- Along with the chapter slides, you will get Enhanced Mindmaps to help you get a gist of various chapters of the BABOK.
- Every chapter will contain Acronyms and Mnemonics to help you quickly recall the difficult aspects of the BABOK® (like the inputs / outputs for a given task).
- During each session there will be an In-session Quiz to help you discover gaps in your knowledge and understanding of the BABOK®.
- Each session there will be KA Discussions that will help you relate a section in the BABOK to the real life project scenario.
- Each participant will additionally receive a FREE 90-Days access to our world-class e-learning environment to access the lesson slides.
- The eLearning environment will have Chapter-wise Quizzes to help you strengthen the learnt concepts and also prepare you for the exam.
- There will be a Final Exam Simulation, that will help you get a feel of the real CBAP / CCBA exam, through the model questions carefully crafted to increase your confidence.
- After the Boot Camp there will be Five One-hour Q&A Calls to help you solve the issues you are facing with the study of the BABOK, and any questions you may have.
- There will be an Online Discussion Forum to help you initiate discussion with the instructor for any difficult topics.
- Limited Class Size to ensure all participants receive maximum attention.
- This is an IIBA Endorsed Course, which means that the course syllabus, number of Professional Development hours that this course offers have been scrutinized by IIBA to ensure alignment with the BABOK. This will help you get the 21 Professional Development hours, required to apply for the CBAP or CCBA Certification.
This CCBA/CBAP Exam Prep Boot Camp Comes to you at a Special Price of: £ 995
However, you can lock in an early-bird rate of just £ 895. If you’re planning to take the exam this year, and you don’t want to break the bank, this is your best chance to not only get a great deal on a quality, endorsed course but also protect yourself in the unlikely event you don’t pass the exam.
Here is What Past Attendees Say:
“This boot camp has helped me in understanding various Business Analysis activites which I can apply in the real work environment. It has also provided me the insight into BABOK that will aid me in reading the book with greater interest. Now I am more confident that I am going in the right direction with my preparation”. ~ Ruchi Vardan, Syntel Corp, United Kingdom.
“I certainly recommend The CCBA/CBAP Boot Camp conducted by TheBACoach. The face-to-face interaction will help BAs to understand the Business Analysis Domain more thoroughly; the study technique and tools shared by the instructor will immensely help all the participants to prepare for the examination. These tools and techniques will certainly help!” ~ Amit Sil, UST Global, India.
How do Real CBAPs do it?
Lots of CBAP aspirants wonder how can one pass the exam, and that’s exactly what this prep course will show you. One thing you’ll learn right off is that there’s simply too much to remember in the BABOK without using some tried and true shortcuts. We’re talking about smart acronyms and mnemonics. They’re a must for passing the exam. If you don’t use them wisely, you’ll waste a lot of time and will doubtless have difficulty coming up with answers.
Yamo is a master of acronyms. He spent countless hours creating perfectly memorable acronyms across all the Knowledge Areas. They’re a proven study mechanism that will give you better chances of passing the exam than the vast majority of your fellow applicants. Sure, you could rack your brain coming up with these on your own, but who has time for that? At TheBACoach prep course, you’ll have the advantage of these acronyms as well as several other proven effective study aids.
What Makes Us Different and Unprecedented?
UNIQUE APPROACH TO LESSON DELIVERY
TheBACoach strives to create unique and fresh content that is useful for the BA Community through its blog and podcast. Taking this forward, we are taking a fresh approach towards teaching the BABOK.
- Condensed Lesson Slides will help you assimilate the core of each chapter in the BABOK.
- KAT Tales™ – How about using some comic strips to remember KAs and Tasks, and making the studying process fun? (See below for a sample)
- Enhanced Mindmaps will aid in quick revision and review close to the exam; this is particularly important if you have a full-time job.
- Acronyms and Mnemonics for each chapter will make it easy to remember complex information.
- In-Session Discussions will help you relate the material in the BABOK to real-life project scenarios.
~ Daniele Hutchinson, Toronto.
EXAM COACH™ – THE SMARTEST EXAM ENGINE ON THE PLANET
Our innovative exam engine takes your quiz and exam simulation to a whole new level. While understanding BABOK is an important part of this prep course, assessing the learning outcomes is an essential component as well. With our exam engine you can assess the learning outcomes every time you take a quiz or exam. Here is how:
- Smart Reports – With reports like Blooms Report™ and Question Type Report™ you will exactly know what your weaknesses and gaps are in your study. There are other usual reports like the Knowledge Area Report and Question difficulty report that help you with broad segmentation of your results.
- Forum Quiz will help you identify any gaps in the way you conduct business analysis currently based on online forum interactions.
- Chapter-Wise Quizzes will help you understand the different types of questions for each knowledge area in the BABOK – contains smart reports for every attempt.
- Full-Exam Simulation will help you get a feel of the real CBAP / CCBA exam – contains smart reports for every attempt.
- This boot camp also comes with a 90-day free access to the eLearning environment, so that you have enough time to go through the quizzes and exam simulation.
~ Waiz Ahmed, Loblaws Canada
IIBA ENDORSED FOR PD Hours AND BABOK ALIGNMENT
We have shown what we will teach to the IIBA and ensured they agree with the alignment to BABOK. This also ensures you get the required PD hours to be eligible to apply for CBAP/CCBA exam.
- IIBA Endorsed Course to ensure BABOK alignment and number of PD Hours allotted.
- This prep course provides 23 PD hours which is enough to help you qualify for CBAP or CCBA (A minimum of 21 PD Hours are required to qualify)
INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED INSTRUCTORS
To ensure that everyone in the course receives maximum attention and well-rounded learning experience, David and Mike will be the lead instructors for this course. You benefit through:
- Application Help – pre-assessment of each and every CCBA / CBAP application of the course participants. Through our experience of scanning hundreds of applications, he has a keen insight to spot flaws and help you articulate your experience better.
- Unparalleled Track Record: we has helped many aspiring candidates become CBAP® through our coaching and mentoring.
- The UK Perspective - Mike and David will also give a UK slant to the training and will explain any differences between the BCS/ISEB syllabus and the expectations of the BABOK.
- Use both sides of Your Brain – Being an active advocate of using boths sides of the brain to engage in a more active learning experience, we help you demystify the BABOK with Mindmaps & KAT tales™ (aid right brain learning) and Condensed Lesson Slides (aid left brain learning).
~ Milton Jiang, CGI.
David Harris has over 30 years of Business Systems delivery experience, working on a variety of applications, across a range of industry sectors. He comes from a bespoke systems development background in aerospace engineering and manufacturing, delivered business charge associated with the implementation of COTS MRP systems, and was instrumental in delivering Governance, Change, Traceability, Configuration and Systems development methods as Systems Development Manager for an insurance company.
Since the mid ‘90’s David has worked as an independent contractor, predominantly as a Business Analyst, across manufacturing, retail, distribution, defense, education and public sectors. He has also performed specialist Portfolio Management, Programme Co-ordination, Corporate Data Model Management, Project Finance, Planning, and Solution design roles.
David’s certifications include; IIBA® CBAP®, BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis, APM Group PRINCE 2® Practitioner, APMG International Agile Project Management Practitioner, ISEB SSADM V4 – Analysis & Design. He has also studied and practiced as a complimentary therapist, in which he holds a number of professional standard certifications.
David is a keen traveler, music lover, and plays Bass Guitar.
Dr Mike Goodland, owner of Metadata Training, has been working in IT for more than 20 years as a business analyst, consultant, trainer, author and university lecturer. He was instrumental in the development of business analysis and systems development methods for the UK government and his books on that method (SSADM) have sold more than 40,000 copies.
Mike developed most of the British Computer Society (BCS.ISEB) accredited courses in business analysis that Metadata have delivered to thousands of UK and international delegates. He also has considerable practical experience through working as a consultant on many key strategic projects. Coupled with his academic and teaching experience, this ensures that as a tutor you are getting someone whose knowledge and experience is ‘second to none’. Mike will be helping Yamo give a UK slant to the training and will explain any differences between the BCS/ISEB syllabus and the expectations of the BABOK.
If your career is on hold because you don’t have a certification, or if you’ve always wanted to pursue this but never found the time, the time is now.
Can you afford to miss this opportunity?
- Sandra Brookes, University of Toronto.
Since we want to be sure to offer a quality learning experience, seating for the boot camp is extremely limited. We can’t add more seats in the future, so this is it. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, you’ll never have a better chance.
Don’t forget – sign up before Oct 4th and receive the early-bird price special price of £ 895.
Whether you want this certification to make yourself more attractive to future employers, or you’re a consultant looking for the credentials you’ll need to take on the most complex projects, the tools you need to succeed are at TheBACoach CBAP / CCBA Exam prep boot camp.
Register by filling out the above form, and get ready to knock out that exam in one go, or we’ll pay for the next one.
Remember our guarantee. If for whatever reason you don’t clear the exam, we’ll pay for a future course as well as the cost of another exam – no questions asked. But no one’s ever taken us up on it because with our help, they’ve passed the first time, every time. We’ve got the material, the techniques and the personal experience. You’ve got a burning desire to get certified ASAP. Let’s get you started!
About Metadata Training:
Metadata Training are a BCS (ISEB) and IIBA accredited business analysis training course and exam provider. From a leading Business Analysis specialist company delegates benefit from considerable support and resulting high pass rates.
Our training is delivered by real experts with years of practical training and teaching experience. Our five trainers have collectively more than one hundred years of practical BA experience and more than fifty of teaching and mentoring business analysis and related topics. Based in Central London, but providing courses worldwide, we offer affordable business analysis training courses in a flexible, friendly but professional way. We have been providing public weekend and midweek business analysis courses for the BCS Business Analysis Certificates and Diploma qualifications to contractors and professionals over the last five years.